WhatsApp / Viber / WeChat:
Message From Managing Director
Nepal at Glance
1. From where does Landmark operates?
Landmark operates from Nepal.
2. How can we get in contact ?
You can email us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +9779813562012 /+9779818462560
3. How long have you been in business?
LANDMARK is a leading recruitment agency in Nepal established in 2001.
4. Where do you find your candidates, or how do they find you?
Candidates find us through various social media, posts published in various newspapers and even word of mouth plays a role here.
5. Where is the Landmark Manpower located?
We are located on Basundhara Chowk, Basundhara 03, Kathmandu, Nepal.
6. What documents must I be ready with when reporting to an interview?
The first interview will most likely not require any official documents. Have an up-to-date resume, academic qualifications, experience certificates, proof of citizenship, etc.
7. Is the agency licensed?
We are licensed under license no. 762/064/065.
8. How many CVs do you look through on average per role advertised?
We look after each and every CVs we receive to find the best candidate.
9. How often will you be in touch with us during the recruitment process?
We will get in touch with you on every step required to ease out the hiring process on both ends.
10. How do you decide whether a candidate will be appropriate for job?
We will scan their CVs, have a phone call, and have an interview as well.
Our GCC Office
Terms & Conditions
Nepalese Embassies Abroad
Consult With Us
(*) Required Fields.